Terms & Conditions
Effective date: 22 September 2021
Medical Information Disclaimer
Please have your doctor's approval before beginning any exercise programme or any purchases from www.joshlumsdenfitness.com
This programme contains general medical information. This medical information is not advice and should not be treated as such. The information is to make you curious in an effort to make you aware of
medical information which may be of interest to you.
The medical information in this programme is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Without limiting the scope, we do not warrant or represent that the medical information supplied throughout courses: will be constantly available, or available at all; or is true, accurate, complete, current or non-misleading.
You must not rely on the information in this programme as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
Any purchases of digital products, eBooks, pdf downloads, online content, merchandise and any programmes are subject to the following terms and conditions. All customers are advised to review these terms and conditions carefully before making any purchase from www.joshlumsdenfitness.com
All purchases for digital products made on www.joshlumsdenfitness.com are non-refundable, exchangeable or transferrable. Since Josh’s Intellectual Property is made available at the point of purchase, we cannot accept any requests for refunds.
- Josh retains the right to terminate your access to a course at any time if Group Rules (as agreed to upon entering the Facebook Group) are not strictly adhered to. Should this happen, you will be notified to this effect.
- All digital products, eBooks, recipe books, merchandise, pdf downloads, resource material, videos, online content and programmes are subject to copyright protection. Each product sold is licensed to a single user only. Customers are not allowed to copy, distribute, share and/or transfer the product/s (and/or their associated username/passwords) they purchased to any third party or person.
- All transactions/purchases of any products from www.joshlumsdenfitness.com are made through secure payment gateways. These are safe and secure for using all types of credit cards and
debit cards in different countries and your details are not stored during this process.
- By placing an order with Josh Lumsden, you warrant and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at www.joshlumsdenfitness.com for the sale and supply of any products/programmes.
- When joining any of our Facebook Groups linked to a product, you will be asked to verify the email address you used upon purchasing the product. Failure to do so may result in you being unable to access the materials. If you have any questions about this, please email us at [email protected]
- When purchasing merchandise, you will be covered by your statutory rights which allow 14 days from date of purchase to request an exchange or refund for the product*. Unfortunately, delivery costs to return your items will have to be covered by you. If there is a problem with your delivery, please contact us at [email protected]
*This does not cover any products your received free of charge as part of a promotion.
Not all exercises are suitable for everyone. If you are concerned about whether the exercises within the programmes are right for you, do not do them unless you've consulted with your Doctor first. This is particularly important if you are overweight, pregnant, nursing, taking regular medications or have any existing medical conditions. The workout tips and instructions are not a substitute for medical care or counselling. as with any exercise programme, if at any point during your workout you begin to feel faint, dizzy or you feel physical discomfort, you should stop immediately.
You are responsible for exercising within your limits and seeking medical advice and attention as appropriate. Josh Lumsden Fitness and affiliates are not responsible for any injuries that result from participating in the exercises and workouts in this programme.